Every day make-up look: Nude on nude

 September 22nd, 2013 
 Hello, today I want to share with you my favorite every day makeup look. It is my favorite because it goes well with every single outfit no matter the style or the color so you don’t waste time in the morning for those days you’re in a rush. It is also my favorite because it is quick to do and easy to maintain throughout the day. For all those reasons it is the makeup look I use most of the time to go to work.
- I start by applying my Iman BB cream with my fingers; so far I really love this one unlike the one from
BlackUp. You can find my review on the BlackUp CC cream here . I will review the one by Iman once I would have had more time to test it out.
- Then I used a Light beige powder eye shadow on my lids only. It is from Revlon and it is a long lasting one. As I mentioned in a previous post using a dark mascara and a lighter eye shadow than your carnation on your lids make eyes look bigger and I like that. Then I applied a dark brown eyeliner on my lids, really close to my upper lashes. Doing that on the upper lids only also make eyes look bigger. I lightly used a dark brown eye pencil on my eyebrows. The last step on my eyes was to add my favorite mascara on the upper and lower lashes. Here no retouch will be needed thanks to the long lasting products I used.
- I applied a nude gloss on my lips that I can easily re-apply throughout the day.
- Finally I added powder on my T-zone and some rosy/brown blush to get some color on my face. I used it from the cheeks to the temples but I focus on my cheeks. Although it is colorful; this blush looks really natural on me as it blends perfectly with my skin complexion. I have combination skin so I always go out with my powder and sometimes my blush for touch-up.
I have only used nude and natural colors for my skin complexion. That's why it is a perfect look for when you do want to look like you have some make-up on but at the same time you do not want something glamorous or too sophisticated. That is exactly what I am looking for to go to work, but also for a regular day.
I hope it will give you new ideas for your everyday make-up look.


Xoxo

Dianna. H


Photos:
Pictures (faces) are not retouched and are taken with natural day light (no flash)
Products I used:
1-Iman BB cream, color earth medium
2-Revlon eye shadow Colorstay in 04 Champagne
3-Benefit macara They're real in black
4-Lancôme waterproof eyeliner in 02 châtaigne that I used close to my upper lashes
4-Urban Decay long lasting eye pencil that I used on my eyebrows
5-Mac blush in Ambering rose
6-Cargo Hd pressed powder, color 40
7-Mac lip gloss, color Faux
8-Nivea nail polish, Turbo Color : n°13 Goldberry




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig