My review: Caudalie-Vinoperfect radiance serum complexion correcting for a more even-toned and brighter skin complexion???

 September 10th,2013 
Hello, the past years have been the years of discovery for me regarding skin care. I think I finally find out what my skin needs and what type of products work for me during the year of 2012-2013. Today I want to talk about one of those products.

Let's start with a little background on my skin. I have a combination dehydrated and sensitive skin that is prone to some break out and hyper pigmentation. I have two types of hyper pigmentation. One is caused by scars left by previous zits; problem that I am able to fix thanks to a product I have been using for a few years. The other issue comes from the fact that some areas of my face tend to be darker than others. I have an uneven skin complexion (don’t ask me why ???). For years I have been looking for a product that will even out my skin tone, and for years I have not been able to find a product/technique that will do the job; not even 10% of it until I tried the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum from the brand Caudalie this summer.
I have known the brand Caudalie for years now and I love every product I have tried so far. I have heard about this particular product for a while now but never tried it because I thought it will be as useless as all the other ones I have tried. I had also checked on websites specialized on products review and it did not convince me either as the reviews are not so good… Well this spring I was really bothered by my uneven skin tone so I decided to finally give this product a try despite my doubts. We are a few months later now and I can honestly say that I do not regret my decision.

This is what the brand states about this product :
This milky serum creates a radiant complexion, corrects dark spots and prevents them from reappearing. The complexion is evened out and more radiant. All skin types. Oil-free formula. Non-photosensitizing, Non-comedogenic.
Apply morning and evening, to the face, neck and décolleté, before your usual moisturizer. May also be used before your sunscreen for a flawless tan.
62 x more effective than vitamin C”

I have used this product as advised; day and night after cleansing my face. At night I sometimes add a moisturizer on top but not all the times because it is also moisturizing. In the morning if I have to go out I add my SPF 50 daily moisturizer on top. You can find more information about it here. Remember that if you are working on fading dark spots or evening out your skin tone you NEED to protect your skin from the sun if you expect good results. I can say that after 2 weeks of use I was able to see a difference in my skin. It was looking more radiant.  I have been using this product for almost 4 months now and my skin complexion is more even. My skin is not perfect but it definitely looks better. The product also claims that it corrects dark spots but I cannot testify on that because I have been using an effective product for that for years already, as written above.
The product feels very light but you only need a drop for your entire face. My first bottle lasted me 3 months. The brand states that they owned an exclusive patent that uses viniferine which is a natural ingredient 62 times more effective than vitamin C. Vitamine C is used in many skin care products because among other things it has the properties to reduce dark spots and brighten the skin. As I said previously I have tried many products to try to even out my skin complexion. Some products were from very high end brands, very expensif and many of them contained this “magic ingredient” that is vitamin C; unfortunately It did not have any success on my skin.
Viniferine has the properties to 1/reduces exixting dark spots 2/prevent dark spot from reappearing 3/even out and brighten the skin. 

From all the products I have tried for years this serum is the so far the only one that did what it states. 

That’s a great discovery, and if you face the same skin issues you should definitely give it a try. Here is the link of the website for more information.

Update:February 7th
First I should have updated this post a long time ago. I did buy and used several bottles of this product but ended up realizing that although it is a great product, it was making my combination skin very oily so I had to stop using it. If  you have dry to normal skin you will probably love it. As off today I am still looking for a similar replacement...

Thank you for reading.

XOxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. What product have you been using for dark spots? It's now a big problem for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it used to be a big problem for me as well and I used to read a lot that exfoliating regulary helps a lot so that's what I did with no success. Later I found out that to remove dark spots you can't just use any regular scrub. I did not see any result until I tried "Guerlain Secret De Purete Gentle Polishing Exfoliator" it's not cheap but it lasts a very long time. I use it 2/week: You need to apply it on your skin, scrub (insist where you have dark spots) then let the product on your skin 10-15 min because it is a manual AND chemical exfoliant then rinse off.I have been using it for 4 years and it works for me. Now you also have to be patient, but I could see the result starting 2 months and the product can last you 8/9 months... More recently I have also used the "epidermal re-texturizing micro-dermabrasion" by Kiehl's 2/week as well as recomended in the notice. If you want the dark spost to go away you also HAVE to wear an high SPF moiturizer (spf 30or 50) EVERY DAY. I hope it helps. I plan on doing a full detailed post on the issue of dark spots this summer. Butfor more information you can already check those posts I did on exfoliations and moisturizers with SPF here:
      http://simpleandchiic.blogspot.fr/2014/03/step-3-for-beautiful-skin-exfoliate.html
      http://simpleandchiic.blogspot.fr/2014/01/part-12-can-we-use-glycolic-acid-to-get.html
      http://simpleandchiic.blogspot.fr/2013/08/summertime-and-sun-protection.html
      XOxo :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Diana, I want to tell you about a product and that I ran across and send you pictures of my progress before and after please look up UrbanRX if you want to see my progress reply back I’ll be glad to tell you how I came across the product and share my pictures.

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig