Day to night make-up

 October 26th; 2013 
lire en français ici

Hello; since I have started this blog I have only created very natural make-up look that are perfect for every-day or for work. Today I wanted to create a more sophisticated look and in order to do that I am going to use a previous look for a day to night makeup look. You can find the details for the day time look here.
Sometimes after a busy day we have to keep it up with a busy evening (restaurant, parties) but we don’t always want to have the exact same face. The problem is that we also may not have the time to recreate a brand new make-up look.
That is why for those occasions it is a great tip to start your day with a makeup that you know is going to be easy to transform for the night. On the lids using a cream eyeshadow as I did here is a great choice I think because they are very long lasting.

Here are the steps to easily go from day to night:
Details for the day time makeup are here.
1/For the eyes I  added a line of a waterproof black eyeliner at the roots of the top and bottom lashes for more definition. On the lids I added a darker color on top of the cream eye shadows on the outer corner only for more depth. I used a dark grey powder from Revlon. For the eyebrows I use the same pencil, I just apllied a little bit more.

2/For the nitght I added a (brownish/red) blush that is very pigmented on top of the natural one I had.  I applied the blush from the cheeks to the temples (BL11 from BlakUp). I also added some powder for more luminosity (Sublim powder n°4 from BalckUp)

3/For the lips I decided to go from a very natural nude to a darker one to make the look more sophisticated. I used Jaguar lipstick from Iman.
It took me only 5 minutes to make those few changes.
Hope you enjoy the look !

XOxo


Dianna.H
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig