Soft spring makeup look /2014

 April 15th; 2014 
lire en français ici
Hello temperatures are slowly but surely increasing and every single day we can witness more and more little signs that spring is finally here. I am in love with spring so I decided to create this soft spring makeup look.
I decided to use the word soft because I am going for a very natural looking skin, soft colors for my lips and for the eyes. For this look spring is represented by some touch of the color pink here and there. I decided to play with this color by using different shades and different textures of pink.
The soft  skin:
On my face I applied one layer of my favorite BB cream.
The soft eyes:
-First I even out the area of my lids with a concealer (3). Below my eyes I used a brightening concealer (2).
-I applied a fine line of brown eye liner at the roots of the top and bottom lashes because it makes the eyes look bigger (not in the water line because it makes the eyes look smaller). It also gives more definition. I used a brown pencil because it gives a softer look than the color black.
-To give more depth and definition to my eyes I applied a dark brown eye shadow lightly on the crease only.
-Finally to open the eyes I applied a small amount of a light pink color eye shadow in the inner corner of my eyes. To finish the eye look I applied few coats of a black waterproof mascara on the lashes and lightly fill in my eyebrows with a dark brown eye pencil.
The pink cheeks:
I use a bright pink blush because it always gives me a nice glow.
The soft lips:
I used a soft pink color.
The soft nails:
For my nails I also used a soft pink color.

Products I used:
(1)- My skin: Iman BB cream in earth medium
(2)- Underneath my eyes: YvesSaintLaurent radiant touch n°7
(3)-From the lids to the brow bone area: BlackUp concealer n°04
(4)-On the lashes: L'Oreal Paris false lash flutter mascara in black/waterproof
(5)-On the crease/brown eye shadow: Rouge Baiser n°43 Brun Terre
(6)-In the inner corner of my eyes: Revlon Colorstay paletten°550 enchanted (I only usedthe light pink color)
(7)- At the roots of the top and bottom lashes: Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in demolition (dark brown). Iuse the same pencil to lightly fill inmy eyebrows.
(8)- On my cheecks: Illamasqua powder blusher, color Excite
(9)-On my lips: Rimmel lasting finish lipstick n°66 heather shimmer
(10)-Cargo HD pressed powder n°40
Here you have it; all the steps for a soft spring makeup look.

XOxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. J'aime beaucoup ce makeup !!
    Bisous bisous

    http://lironsdelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup c'est un bon look caméléon; bon pour toutes les occasions je trouve. C'est aussi un de mes looks "je suis maquillée mais pas trop quand même, enfin en apparence lol ! "

      Delete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig