Métro, boulot, dodo...

 August 11th; 2014 
lire en français ici
Hello readers, if you don't speak French you probably don't know the French expression: "Métro, boulot,dodo". Well the exact translation would be "metro, work, sleep" as you could already guess with the above picture. This is exactly what I have been doing those past weeks. I had minimm time for myself, friends and family and no time at all for my blog. I said on a previous post that I recently moved city/country/job and it takes time to get adjusted to everything that is why I have been on a little hiatus but I am not complaining. Life is good, I am back, and new posts are coming, starting tomorrow.
Missed you and thank you for being patient !

XOxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig