Get all the attention in black and red ...

 February 3rd; 2015 
lire en français ici
Hello today I want to share an evening look that can be done very quickly. The easy and quick smokey eye here is the same I did on the wedding I went a couple of months ago (see pictures HERE ).
THE EYES
I started by applying a concealer all other my lids to even out this part that is naturarlly darker on my skin. I used a light concealer underneath my eyes to brighten that area. All other my lids I applied a black waterproof eye pencil as if it was an eye shadow and blended with my fingers untill I got the desire result. Because the main rule of the smokey eye is that the closer to the lashes you are the darker it should be; I went back with the same liner to line close to the lash line so that part only would be darker than the rest of my lids. To finish with the eyes I applied 2 coats of macara. For my brows I just lightly filled in the gaps with a dark brown pencil.
THE SKIN
Here I used a long lasting foundation all other my face
 THE LIPS
I applied a beautiful red lip lacquer on my lips


THE CHEECKS
Creating a C shape I placed a brick color blush from my cheecks to the temples.I chose this color to make the lip lacquer stand out even more.
This is a look that does not require that many products but still it  gives  a big effect with the contrast of the blacklids  and the red lips. A perfect and easy way to get all the attention...

XOxo
Dianna.H

Above pictures are not retouched and were taken with day light
List of products
1-The Body Shop ALL-IN-ONE 5-action perfector
2-BlacUp radiance concealer n°04
3-Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat illuminator in n°7
4-Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal in black
5-L'Oréal Paris false lash flutter mascara
6-Iman stick foundation in Earth 2
7-BlackUp BL11 blush
8-Ecotool blush brush
9-Cargo HD pressed powder n°40
10-N°7 powder brush
Not on the picture: 
Rimmel Show Off lip lacquer n°402(acrossthe universe)
Lancôme waterproof pencil in Châtaigne for my eyebrows
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig