I want Indian women hair: What is their secret ??? (Part1/2)

 February 17th 2015 
lire en français ici
Hello readers; first of all do not take this title at first value, I know pretty clear that my kinky hair will never turn into Indian women hair. What I want to say with this title is that I want for my hair to be as healthy and strong. If you follow me on this blog, Instagram or Facebook; you already know that I have spent those recent months working between France and India. As I am passionate about beauty and cosmetics or should I say addict, I spend some of my limited free time investigating on Indian beauty secrets.

Right now I am based in South India in Chennai (find more HERE), where women are known to have the most beautiful hair: very long, very healthy and very thick from roots to ends. And from what I have seen after 3 months of being here I can only agree. I don't seem to be the only one who agrees on that as Chennai’s temples are the ones who supply the natural hair extension industry the most.
I have developed a great relationship with one of my Indian co-worker here so of course I had to ask her questions about Indian hair beauty secrets. Despite genetics which of course always plays a part she insisted on the fact that it is in the culture here to take really good hair of your hair. It starts by avoiding doing things that could damage it.
-minimum to no hair dryer
               - minimum to no straightening iron
- minimum to no coloration
        - minimum to no tight hair style
        - minimum to no drying product
                                             - no excessive shampooing etc…                                       
Furthermore most young girls here wear their hair in two folded ponytails for school. You can see them all around the city. This hair style avoids frictions between hair and clothes and it minimizes unnecessary manipulation. I have read the same type of advice on black hair care forums and blogs those past years and it did benefit my hair a lot. So there is no big secret; you need to take care of it.
Despite those tips I have noticed that many brands here sale their Ayurvedic hair oil to embellish, strengthen and thicken hair. I love oils, I have talked about it several times on this blog as I use it for my nails, skin and hair especially. I have tried many oils but never Indian oils or powder although I heard a lot good things about it such as Amla oil, Neem oil or Shikakai powder. As my co-worker Ramya noticed that I was really interested on that topic she introduced me to one Ayurvedic oil that she has been using for 5 years with success. I have been using it for a little bit more that 2 months now, so it is time for me to give you my first review on it... (to be continued)



XOxo
Dianna.H

follow me on INSTAGRAM or FACEBOOK
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I would like to thank you for writing this post I love both writing and reading new posts and I was just looking at new posts to see me something new, only then I saw your post and the rest of the post is praiseworthy.
    sofeeya.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! tuljabhavani

    ReplyDelete
  4. women’s latest fashion and to stay updated with trends can be overwhelming at times, however, if you want to wear perfect Outfit of the Day then you must have all the information. Women Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purchasing great quality hair augmentations can be amazingly befuddling, troublesome and tedious, and purchasing some unacceptable kind or excessively prepared or treated hair can end up being an expensive error. wholesale human hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Wedding Band Prices

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I merely would wish to supply a massive thumbs up with the excellent info you’ve got here with this post. We are coming back to your site to get more detailed soon. happyramadankareem calendar

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig