Charlotte Tilbury "Fallen Angel" eye palette: Bronze on bronze for every occasion

 April 10th 2015 
lire en français ici
Hello readers, it is my second makeup look this week and today I want to show you a makeup look I did a few weeks ago when I was still living in India. This look features one of my favorite eye pallette by Charlotte Tilbury which is a limited edition, "Falling Angel". You may notice a beautiful different bronzy look on my skin on below pictures; well if you are wondering what specific product I used to get it the answer is none. It is simply the India's sun effect. But if you want to know how I got this overall look, just keep on reading...
THE SKIN
To prepare my skin I used a primer to minimize the size of my pores and to decrease oiliness. I then applied a long lasting foundation all other.


THE EYES

To even out my dark lids I first applied a concealer  close to my skin tone on this area and the a brightening concealer under the eyes.On my lids I then put a bronzy eye shadow (1) that has a little bit of shimmer. On the inner corner of my eyes I put a light touch of  a shimmer beige looking color to brighten my eyes (2). Close to my bottom lashes I lightly applied some dark brown eyeliner to give more definition to my eyes. I used a brown color instead of the black one because I did not want the look to be heavy. I then quickly filled in the gap of my brows with a dark brown eye pencil and  finished the eye look with 2 coats of mascara.

THE CHEECKS
For my cheecks I frist applied some orange blush then I added a brick color blush on top to get the perfect glowing color I was looking for. I then set everyting with a powder on my entire face focusing on the t-zone as usual.
THE LIPS
On my lips I used a bronzy color lipstick that I love; it gives a perfect final touch to the entire look I think.
I truely think this look is perfect for the upcoming sunny days and the natural tan you'll get will give the final touch. I wore that look for work but I could also easily used that look for a special occasion thanks to the lightly shimmery eye shadows. In this case no need to change anything just add appropriate accessories.
 Hope you enjoyed the look!

XOxo
Dianna.H

List of product used

1-The Body Shop Instablur All-In-One
3- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat n°7(under the eyes)
3- BlackUp radiance concealer n°04
4-Charlotte Tilbury eye palette "Fallen Angel"
5- Lancôme "le crayon khôl" brown eyeliner in chataîgne n°02
6-Benefit "they're real" mascara in black
7- Urban Decay dark brown pencil in demolition
8- Clinique stay-matte foundation, oil-free makeup n°26- Amber
9-Cargo HD powder n°40
10+11- BalckUp blush in n°06+n°11
12-Iman lipstick in Jaguar
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig