My review on long lasting foundations 4/5: Iman stick to none foundation

 July 30th, 2015 
Hello readers today I am going to review the Iman stick to none foundation which is the 4th  long lasting foundation I am reviewing this summer. You can find the  reviews on the previous ones bellow.
1- Lancôme teint Idole ultra 24 h foundation HERE
2- blackUp matifying fluid foundation HERE
3- BOBBI BROWN long wear even finish compact foundation HERE

The packaging
The packaging looks like a sleek and simple black tube with a gold touch. You just have to turn the bottom part for the stick foundation to come out. The packaging is very easy to carry around, easy to use, very practical except that you have to be very careful to not have too much of the stick coming out at once otherwise you may break it. That is what happened to me with the first tube I bought. Another downfall to this product is that it does not last long enough in my opinion.


The product

Iman is specialized on tan/dark skin tone so you should find your match whether you have Indian, Latinos or African skin tone. As for the African skin tone I feel that the colors are great; not too red not too yellow not too neutral. But as my skin is a mix of undertones I like to use 2 colors. Earth 2 which has some yellow undertone and earth 3 which has some red undertone.This foundation does not contain perfume, alcohol denat or oils and it targets oily to combination skin. I have used it for months already and it never broke me out.

This foundation is a hard stick that applies easily on the skin. I like to apply a few strokes on my face and then blend everything with my fingers. The result is a light to medium coverage that is matte to semi-matte and looks very natural. After several hours the finish may look more like a satin finish depending on your skin type. You may not need to powder as the foundation itself controls the oil production very well. It does not transfer, it last all day and gives a very beautiful finish.

Bellow a look using the IMAN stick to none foundation/ details HERE
Will I repurchase???
YES YES and YES !!!!! This foundation is one of the best I have tried in such a long time. I have used it during my last trips abroad in hot and humid countries and it did not disappoint me. The only complain I may have is that it does not last long enough in my opinion but at the same time it is cheaper than most other foundations I have tried and many of them were not that good. So yes I will definitely repurchase actually it’s already done.


Xoxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

2 comments

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig