My review on Ojon rare blend deep conditioner on my very dry/kinky/afro textured hair

 August 19th, 2015 
lire en français ici
Hello readers today I am reviewing Ojon "rare blend deep conditioner" that I have been using for a little bit more than a year now. 
My hair was relaxed for a few years until last May 2014 when I decided to cut it super short.
Since then I am letting my hair grow out naturally. My hair is naturally very dry, kinky, thick with thick strands. Right now I don't use any type of chemical on my hair.
I got free samples of this product thanks to a nice representative of the brand that I met in a Boots store. I was attracted by it because this deep contidioner claims to nourish and repair as it hydrates, soften and boots shine for very dry or damaged hair.

THE PRODUCT
This deep conditioner comes in a simple but nice yellow tube. The smell is very earthy and I like it. The product comes out very easily so I don't have any problem with the packaging. The brand claims that it is a dual phase product: one phase is made with restorative oils and the second phase is a nourishing conditioner. You can clearly see both phases when the product comes out as it is made with two distinct colors. The product is very creamy, not too thick not too liquidy just perfect. You don't need to use a lot as the product as it is very easy to apply and distribute on the hair. To maximise the effect of my deep conditioners I always cover my hair with a heated cap and warm the all thing with my blow dryer for 10 minutes minimum.
 When it is time to rinse out I notice that most of the product get absorbs into my hair. The final result is super soft, hydrated (not greassy) and easily to detangle hair. My hair stays soft for days after I use this deep conditioner. I also get great results if I just let it seat for a few minutes.

Will I repurchase this product ?
Despite the high price £30/$34 for 150ml/5 fl.oz I have already repurchased this product seveal times because it is just amazing; it does everthing that it claims and my hair loves it. For now my hair is short so I don't need to use that much but as my hair gets longer.the price might become an issue...

XOxo
Dianna.H

Read about my other favorite deep conditioner HERE.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great review Dianna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brazilian hair for sale, best Brazilian human hair weave extensions for women's hottest looks. Buy Top Quality Brazilian Hair, Brazilian Weave, Virgin Brazilian Hair, Brazilian Hair Bundles, Wholesale Cheap Virgin Human Hair Online.Brazilian Hair

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig