My top 2015 summer routines, products and tips !

 August 7th,2015 
Hello readers I have just realised today that I have been running this blog for 2 years and one day. Yeah !!!!!! I started two summers ago and since then I wrote many posts on my favorite summer products, routines or tips. Those posts are still relevant today so I decided to gather them together here just for you. That way if you have missed anything in the past ou you can still easily catch up !

Find out why golden shoes are a must have in the summer HERE !

 How and why you should protect your skin from the sun HERE!

 Some of my favorite products for the summer HERE



My spf 50 sun protection HERE



My skin care routine HERE
My 2015 summer makeup look HERE
Hope you enjoy it

XOxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig