An outfit for work : Shades of blue !

 September 15th, 2015 
lire en français ici
Hello readers, today I want to share with you an outfit look I wore last week during a lunch break with one of my friend. She works close to the nice "Jardin du Luxembourg" in Paris so I met her there and that is were we had our lunch. We were able to enjoy a sunny day who almost made us forget that vacations are over.


 I think that for a work outfit everything is about balance when you want to look professional. For instance for someone like me who enjoys fashion but work in a corporate environment surrounded by men mainly; I have to be careful that my love for fashion is not too much out there but at the same time I have to find a way to stay myself.
Here I keep the outfit on the professional side by wearing nice but classic shoes with average size heels for instance. The jacket is styled like a "Chanel" jacket which also gives a very classic style to the look although it is in a bright blue color which totally reflects my love for colors. A classic looking item in a bold color is a perfect way to balance your outfit.



Now, the dress itself is perfect as it is not too tight, not too short, not too bright, with no decolleté. It is a great way to stay feminin in a work place environement without people having to say anything negative or sexist about the way you look. They might say you look good or you look classy but that's about it.
This day time look for work is also easy to transform into an evening look if needed. Just remove your classic jacket, add more lipstick, add gold looking bracelets and change those very classic pair of pearl earings which are perfect for work, for big "party" earings instead.

Hope you enjoy the look !
XOxo, Dianna.H

Details on the look
Pearl earings: Bala Bossté
Purse: Iam
Jacket: Monoprix (French supermarket)
Dress: ZARA
Shoes; Witnner (bought in Australia)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig