My review on the Origins clear improvement mask.

 October 10th, 2015 
lire en français ici
Hello readers, I took some time recently to look back at posts I wrote about skincare on this blog and realised that I have not  talked enough about my skin care products from the brand Origins. You can tell I use that brand often by looking at the pictures on posts about my skin care routine but I have not done proper reviews on specific products although I use many of those on a regular basis. Today I am going to talk about the Origins clear improvement mask that I have been using for years. To be exact it has been 5 years now. 
THE PRODUCT
The brand states that: -"The origins clear improvement mask is a mask that uses active charcoal that acts like a magnet to draw out deep dwelling pore-cloggers, White China Clay absorbs environmental toxins and Lecithin dissoves impurities so your skin can breath." You need to use it once a week or as often as needed after opening your pores with a warm and moist towel. Let the product dry out on your skin and rinse well. The mask has a thick consistency that is very easy to apply.
The color of this mask is dark grey, almost black with no particular smell. When you apply it on the skin you feel a light warm sensation. It feels good. After 10 minutes on the skin you will notice that it dries out to the point where you can't move your mouth anymore. It is pretty funny actually. The packaging is perfect, it allows the mask to come out easily from the tube.
THE GOOD
Unlike other clarifying masks, for example green clay masks my skin combination dehydrated skin does not feel dry when I am done using this mask. After using it my skin feels deeply clean. I know that using this mask those past years have helped me to control my acne breakout. As my pores are deeply cleaned, they look a little bit smaller and the mask prevents the appearance of new blemishes. I am not saying it totally erases them but it helps reducing those. The other great thing is, that there is enough product in the tube for many appications.
THE BAD
It takes a long time to remove this mask if you only rinse it with warm water. My advice is to use a warm face towel or glove and it will come off easily. Also I wish my pores would look even smaller after using that mask.

WILL I REPURCHASE ?
I have been using this mask for 5 years now so yes, of course I will repurchase and use it in between other masks. I am a beauty addict so I like to try new masks but this one stays one of my ultimate favorite. My advice for you is to get it now !
Price: £23/$25 for 100ml/3.4fl.oz

XOxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig