My review on Uriage/Hyséac paste SOS paste - Local skin care

 November 16th, 2015 
Hello readers, today I want to quickly review a product that I have recently discovered but which has already become a new holy grail product. It is called the SOS paste-local skin care. For those who don’t know Uriage/Hyséac is a French brand that you can easily find in French Pharmacy or on international website. Actually it is not the first product from this brand that I love( see HERE).
The product presents itself in a simple box and the brand states that it starts working from the first night by accelerating the disappearance of blemishes quickly. The main active ingredients are zinc, green clay,and schist oil which has purifying properties. It does not contain any type of alcohol or perfume which is a good thing for my very sensitive skin.


Full list of ingrediants:
Zinc Oxide, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic/Polyglyceridesn Aqua (Water/Eau), Illite, TalcTridecyl TrimellitateOctyldodecanolCera Alba (Beeswax)Steareth-2, Sodium Shale Oil Sulfonate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, 1-2-Hexanediol, Propylene Carbonate, 4-Terpineol, Salicylic Acid



Will I repurchase?

Without any hesitation I will repurchase this product because it works. The paste has a nice consistency, it is  sticky but easy to apply. I love to apply it with my clean fingers wherever I have a blemish and Iet the product works overnight. By the next day my blemish is almost gone and I continue this routine until it is totally gone which usually takes 2 to 3 days. 
Also I like the fact that I don't need to be super cautiaus to apply it exactely on my blemish because even if I overlap the application the product will not burn, sting or affect my healthy skin badly.

I had tried similar products in the past but never got good results so for years I just stopped trying new products and was using other remedies including natural ones. But when I saw this new product in a pharmacy I decided to give it a try as I know this brand  and really like it.
The other great thing about this product is that it does not leave a dark spot behind unlike natural remedies I have tried in the past.  To get the most out of this product I have noticed that it is better to apply it as soon as your blemish appears. Do not wait for your blemish to be huge. That way the paste will work even faster.

To sum up this product is perfect for a reasonable price (around €9 for 15g ) and I will repurchase it for sure.

XOxo
Dianna.H


Where to buy it online
French pharmacies:
http://www.1001pharmacies.com/uriage-eau-thermale-pate-sos-soin-local-hyseac-p214523
Uk website:
http://www.cocooncenter.co.uk/uriage-hyseac-sos-paste-local-skin-care-15g/24725.html
International delivery:
http://www.pharmaholic.com/beauty/uriage-hyseac-3-regul-global-skin-care-40ml-detail.html
http://www.1001pharmacies.com/uriage-eau-thermale-pate-sos-soin-local-hyseac-p214523
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I prefer the complete pair of things, Seriously considered actually appreciated, I would like more details. with this, contemplating it is relatively respectable., Thank you a whole lot when it comes to exhibiting. Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. yoni pearls wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deciding your skin type is the main thing that should be done in light of the fact that it will decide the items you pick and the day by day routine that you will follow. There is nobody item that will suit each skin type. Your sort will be delegated dry, sleek, or blend. Search for items that explicitly manage your specific kind.
    Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying BLACKWOOD for the last three weeks for my hair and it's giving me extraordinary results You guys must give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: facial products equipment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. esthetic machines

    ReplyDelete
  7. So how would you be able to deal with dispose of dry skin all over? Here are a couple of facial skin care tips that may help: body to body spa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. Zemits machine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. Boutique Locale

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig