ONE BEAUTY GIVEWAY/ 2 WINNERS

 5 Décembre 2015 

Hello readers, today I am very happy to do a Christmas giveway. This is an International giveway and two winners will be picked. For the price the two winners will win some of my favorite products. The giveway ends on January 2nd but first let me introduce you to the products:

Caudalie lip balm and hand cream
Both products are perfect for the winter. The hand cream is lightly fragrance very moisturizing and has the perfect texture. The lip balm is perfect and so far it is my all time favorite. for my very dry lips.

Uriage/Hyséac exfoliant mask 
It is a mix of a manual scrub and a chemical exfoliant. It helps to minimize blackheads and to refine skin texture I have already done a full review about it and explained exactely how I use it HERE. It is one of my favorite exfoliant.

La Roche-Posay Tolériane riche 
is the only face cream that touches my face when the weaher is very very very cold. It is perfect for very sensitive skin.

KIKO nail polishes
I chose two beautiful . I picked a red color (n°213) that works for any season and abeautiful plum color(n°48 ) that is perfect for fall and winter.

H&M earings
In this gift I also included a very recent find which are those lovely earings by H&M. I love them so much that I also got a pair for myself.

GIVEWAY RULES
You can participate on all my social plateform but only once per plateforme

THE BLOG
You need to leave a comment below this post. The comment should start by the word "enter" and then you need to let me know what you like in this blog and what you would like to see in the blog.

YOUTUBE CHANNEL(click HERE)
You need to be subscribed to my channel, you need to like the video about this giveway, you need to leave a comment starting by the word "enter"  and then let me know what type of video you like to see on my channel AND what type of video you would love to see on my channel.

INSTAGRAM(here) OR FACEBOOK(here
First you need to follow me (for INSTAGRAM)/ like my page (for FACEBOOK) 
You also need to leave a comment below the GIVEWAY picture letting me know from which  country and city you are from.

Good luck to the participants and the 2 winners will be announce on all  platforms on JANUARY 2ND. I will also contact the winners directely.

XOxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Enter me I love watching your videos on YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Im from malaysia.. �� I done all of that rule.. I know you just have to work a bit harder and you gonna be a really success in your life..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malaysia! Wawww one of my dream is to go there. Thank you for your participation:-)

      Delete
  3. Enter
    Hello! Im new to your blog, but i really love the reviews and I'd love to see more of those! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for participating on my blog and more reviews are coming for 2016!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for participating on my blog and more reviews are coming for 2016!!!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig