My 2015 favorite beauty products!

 January 6th, 2015 
Hello readers and welcome to my blog. Today I decided to look back at all the products I used last year and I picked only the best of the best to share those with you. I have already reviewed all those products on my blog (except for the below Charlotte Tilbury palette). So for each product I left the direct link of the full review. You can choose to read or you can choose to watch my video about it on my Youtube channel HERE.

Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette in Fallen Angel
I have several palettes from this brand and I have been using them for several years already; actually since they were launched. But my favorite this year has been the "Fallen Angel" one because it is perfect for a very natural everyday look but also for a stronger one if you use the darkest color. As all Charlotte Tilbury palette I love the pigmentation and it applies and blend very easily.


Details on this Charlotte Tilbury look are HERE



KIKO nail polishes
All nail polishes lines of the KIKO brand I have tried so far are perfect, and I have tried many. They have perfect pigmentation they have tones of color available and they are cheap. Whatelse can we ask ?

The L'Oréal Brow Stylist Plumper in medium/dark (full review HERE)

The Uriage SOS paste (full review HERE)




 The Lancôme blush in the color Rouge in Love (full review HERE)

 The creme de la mer SPF 50 protecting fluid (full review HERE)

XOxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig