My 2015 summer makeup look/teal fever !

July 4th, 2015 
lire en français ici
Hello readers, summer is officially here and I have a summer inspired makeup look for you today.I think that all the colors and the textures I have used here are perfect for the season. This is a sophisticated makeup look that I would probably wear for special occasions.  Actually I already have a clear idea in mind of what this perfect occasion should be… I can already imagine myself at a summer party in a nice restaurant close to the beach and I would wear a 100% white outfit that will compliment this makeup look perfectly and vice versa. Ok let’s stop dreaming!!!
THE SKIN
To prepare my skin I moisturized it with a SPF 50 daily moisturizer followed by a primer.
For the makeup I applied a long lasting foundation with my fingers to blend it well. I applied one layer only so I got medium coverage kept a very natural look. (read my revie on Lancôme teint idole 24h foundation HERE)
 THE EYES
That is the part that took me most of the time so I will explain it step by step.
1-I used a brightening concealer under my eye to illuminate that area.
2-On my lids area I applied a concealer to minimize the natural darkness I have. Using the concealer first here will also help the color of the eyeshadow I am going to use next to stand out more and to last longer.
3-For the eyeshadow I decided to use a creamy texture that is a must have for the summer as it stays on the lids for a very long time. I chose a perfect color for the season I think; a beautiful bright  teal. Teal is not a new color in cosmetics but it is the first time I have seen such a beautiful one, so of course I had to get it and create a look with it.
4- Then I applied another teal color, a dark teal this time as my eyeliner on my lower and upper lash line.
5-For my lashes I used a lengthening and defining waterproof mascara .
6- As a lot of work had already been done on the eye so I wanted to keep my eyebrows as simple as possible which is why I just groomed them with a clear eyebrow gel.

THE CHEEKS
On my cheeks only I used lightly a bright beautiful orange matte blush which I enjoy using mostly in the summer time as it gives me a very natural healthy glow. If you have dark skin you should absolutely not be scared of this color as it looks very natural on our skin tone especially if you have some orange undertone in your complexion like myself..  Just above the cheeks I used a golden/coral  highlighter to enhance this glow that we are all looking for during the summer time.
THE NAILS
Pink works for any season so here I chose a bright baby pink fom the brand Mavala in Miami
THE LIPS
In order to keep the main focus on the eyes I decided to wear a nude lipstick as it works with pretty much every looks.

Hope you enjoy the look.
XOxo
Dianna.H

Products used
 1- Crème de la mer the SPF50 UV protecting fluid
                                                            2- The Body Shop InstaBlur primer
3- MACstudio finish concealer in NC50
4-YSL Touche écat in n°7
5- Lancôme teint idole ultra 24h in color n°12+n°13
5Bis- I forgot to put the number on but it is l'Oréal beow artist plumper in clear
6-KIKO coul touch eyeshadow in n°6 experimental green (product detailed below)
7-KIKO crystal eyeiner in n°05 (teal color used along the upper lash line)
8-Nacara makeup pencil in Halésia (dark teal color used under the lower lash line)
9-MAC nude lipstick in the color touch
10- L'Oréal butterfly effect / fake lashes


11- BlackUp blush in BL06
12- Cargo water resistant blush that I used as a highlighter in color Los Cabos
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The colours really suits well I had to come to your blog to get the name of the colors really pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnaks and sorry I am seeing you comment here now only :-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wholesale cosmetics I wanted to thanks ones lot on this fantastic examine!! we certainly moving pleasure with each bit of your idea we have people book-marked in order to verify fresh details you submit.

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig