Cream eyeshadow in action: "Get figgy"

     October 9th; 2013 
Hello, last week I wrote a post about my love for cream eyeshadows and gave you some tips on different ways to use it. You can find this post here.  I also said that I often use the one from Benefit “get figgy” to go to work. Well, today I wanted to share that natural and easy look with you.
I love to use this particular cream eyeshadow because this color looks natural on my skin tone so it does not look like I have too much make-up on. I apply it on my lids only.
When I go to work I like to stick with a very natural make-up look so I did not add more colors on my face that what I had on the lids. I used a nude lipstick and the blush I used here looks very natural on me; people do not even notice it but it does a good job to shape my face.
There are many colors available for those cream eyeshadows and at every price so I am sure you can find one that works for you. I hope this look will motivate you to give them a chance.
Until next time !!!

XOxo
Dianna.H

Photos (faces) are not retouched and are taken with natural day light (no flash).
Products:
1- Skin: Iman BB cream- color: earth medium
2-Lips: Rimmel-color: n°264 coffee shimmer
3-Lids: Benefit cream eyeshadow-color “get figgy”
4-Cheeks: Sleek blush- color sahara n°934
5-Pressed Powder: Cargo n°40
6-Lashes: L’Oréal false lash flutter mascara in black
7-Eyebrows: Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil-color: 04 dark brunette
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig