Evening makeup look: Black and orange rock !

May 7th; 2014
lire en français ici
Hello, I have been missing my makeup look posts so today I decided to create a new one. Since I have cut my hair I realized that I wear more makeup than I used to because I am too scared that someone might mistake me for a "dude" LOL. So I have plenty of ideas in mind and for this first post with my short hair I decided to do an heavy makeup look that is more appropriate to wear at night, for a party or a dinner.
THE EYES
As usual I started to even out my my lid area because it is naturaly darker than the rest of my face. I used a concealer(1) for that. I have minimum under eye dark cirles I only used a litlle bit of brightening concealer(2) under my eyes. At the roots of thetop and bottom lashes I applied a waterproof black eye pencil (3) and applied a black eyeshadow on top(4) all over my lids. It is difficult to get the eyeshadow at the roots of the lashes that is why I applied the black eyeliner first to make sure there was no space between the lashes and the black eyeshadow. I did not want to see my skin, only a black shadow. I blended the eyeshadow up to my crease. I finally applied 3 coats of a waterproof black mascara(5)
THE EYEBROWS
The eyes are very strong so for this look I just lightly filled in my eyebrows with a dark brown eyepencil(6). I brush them with a tooth brush to blend the brown pencik with my eyebrows.
THE SKIN
As the weather is getting warmer I applied a long lasting foundation on my skin (7)
 THE ORANGE SUMMER TREND
Orange is a big trend this summer and I love this color so I decided to add some touch of orange here and there.
The cheeks: I used one of my favorite blush(8) which is a mix of the color orange red and brown.
The lips: I applied a lip pencil wich has a coral/red/orange tone(9). 
The nails: I applied  a beautiful deep orange nail lacquer(10).
THE FINISH
I set everyhting with a luminous powder(11).
Pictures are not retouched and were taken with natural day light
List of products used:
1:BlackUp concealer (n°04)
2: YSL touche éclat radiant touch (n°7)
3: Rimmel scandaleyes waterproof eye-liner in black
4: Bourgeois intense eyeshadow in black (n°10)
5: MaxFactor masterpiece high definition  mascara waterproof in black
6: Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in dark brown (demolition)
7: Lancôme fond de teint teint idole ultra 24h (n°12)
8: BlackUp blush (BL11)
9: Revlon colorbust lacquer balm (n°130/tease seductrice)
10: KIKO nail lacquer in deep orange (/n°357)
11: BlackUp sublimepowder (n°PS04)
XOxo 
Dianna.H
*********************************************************************************
To win some of the products I have used fort the look do not forget to participate to my first giveway. Follow the link HERE to find out about the rule. Deadline is June 21st.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. J'aime beaucoup ce makeup noir charbon, je le fais de temps en temps aussi mais surtout la nuit!!
    Bisous

    http://lironsdelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci; et c'est pas facile de trouver un bon fard à paupières mat noir et je dois avouer que j'ai eu une bonne surprise avec celui de Bourgeois. Autant je ne trouve pas les autres couleurs assez pigmentées pour ma carnation autant leur noir m'a bluffé!!!!! Il va rentrer dans ma liste des "indispensables" :-)

      Delete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig