Bye bye 2014 hello 2015 !!!

January 4th;2015
lire en français ici
   Follow me on FACEBOOK and now INSTAGRAM
Hello readers and first of all, sorry for the long hiatus. For the new readers hello and welcome to my beauty blog. To start the new year I have decided to look back for a moment at 2014 and share some of those moments with you in pictures.

A new hair cut- I want to start with May 2014 when I decided to cut all my hair off. Although I was on a hair journey for longerand healthier hair I remembered that I have always wanted to see myself with short hair and I finally decided to cut it all off. I did it all by myself and still I have no regret at all (more about it HERE)




A new job- While I was looking for a new position in London I ended up coming back to Paris because of a new opportunity. I have some friends in Paris so I reconnected with them, had great nights out and enjoyed the summer in Paris. Well when it was sunny... (complete outfit HERE)

A new country a new city- This new job was not only a good way to reconnect with Paris but also an opportunity to get a new work experience abroad. And this time it was in a very unexpected city and country: Chennai in South India. By the way I work in investment banking if you were wondering.






Discovering a new city, a new contry, new food, a new culture, a new lifestyle- I do plan on doing different posts about Chennai in the future so I won't develop more here; just know that I have really enjoyed this country.  



Back to Paris- I have been back to Paris for a month now and my schedule was pretty busy which explain my hiatus. I went back to work directly; I had only 4 days to get a dress for my uncle's wedding (post on the outfiti coming soon). I probably should have taken some time off to rest but I did not. I went from 30°c to 3 °c in one day when I left India for Paris. Although I enjoyed Chennai I spent 2.5 months there mostly working with no friends and family around so I wanted to enjoy every moment back to France ...


...and of course what should have happenned happenned...

  Paris is the place where I work but my hometown is in South of France so I could not wait     to go back there for Christmas. Paris was very cold, the sky was grey and I was very sick;  but in my city the sky is "always" blue. Not a light blue, not a grey blue, not blue with clouds; just blue.

  Usually I do not make resolution for the new year but this year I have to make one. I really  want to get more organised in order to update this blog more frequently. I have always  talked about fashion, skincare, makeup with my friends with my family members with people working in stores with strangers, on other blogs; so it was just logical for me to start my own blog but to stay true to this logic I also have  to be more consistent. So that's my challenge for 2015.
 I want to say thank you to those who follow me or to those who just happenned to came accross my blog. I wish you all the best and a very Happy new year !!!!!

Xoxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig