A fresh nude look with the Naked palette from Urban Decay !

 June 15,2015 
Hello readers, today I want to share a makeup look I have done a couple of weeks ago. I decided to call it the “first fresh nude” because although I have owned the nude palette for many years I have not used a lot and it is also the very first time I use it to do a makeup look on this blog.

THE BASE/THE SKIN
I applied 2 creamy foundations on my skin with my fingers as usual. I have to use two because they have different undertones; one more red the other one more yellow and both together are a really close match to my complexion. I set everything with a light powder.
THE EYES
On the lids I first applied a concealer to cancel the natural darkness I have their (MAC NC studio finish concealer)ed a beige/pink/gold color (toasted from the naked palette). On the crease and and on the outer corner f the eye I applied a darker color (brown/purple: hutsle) following the natural shape of my eyes for more definition. I then put 2 coats of mascara and on the water line I used my favourite dark brown eye liner (n°6:lancôme châtaigne n°02)
EYEBROWS
To keep a fresh effect to the look I decided to keep my eyebrows very natural, so I have just fixed them with a clear eyebrow gel.
THE CHEEKS
I lightly put a coral blush on the cheeks to give a fresh effect to the look.
NAILS
I painted my nails with one of my favourite glossy pink nail polish of the moment (Mavala- Miami)

THE LIPS
On my lips I decided to go for a dark pink semi-matte lipstick which compliments perfectly the nude colors on the eyes in my opinion.
THE CHEECKS
I lightly put a coral blush on the cheeks to give a fresh effect to the look.
XOxo
Dianna.H

List of products used
1/The body shop all in one InstaBlur primer
2/Bobbi Brown long-wear even finish compact foundation (warm almond and walnut)
3/ L'oréal Butterfy effect mascara
4/MAC studio finish concealer NC50
5/YSL touche éclat n°7
6/Lancôme waterproof khôl pencil in dark brown/châtaigne/n°02
7/L'oréal clear Brow artist pencil
8/Urban Decay Naked palette
9/Illamasqua powder blusher in Excite
10/Bourjois compact powder in golden honey, n°55
11/NARS semi-matte lipstick in Afhan Red (not on the picture)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Lovely!! really enjoyed it and I also, enjoyed the video tho I couldn't comment due to YT disabling the comments bar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and sorry for that I don't know what happened... I have just checked and the comment bar seems ok now:-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig