My 2015 everyday summer makeup look: Day to night ...

 13 Août 2015 
lire en français ici
List of all the products used at the end of this post.
Hello readers today I want to share the most common makeup look I have been doing this summer. For day or night, it is pretty easy to do and the colors and the textures used work perfectly with the summer weather.
THE EYES
In the summer I don’t like to have too much on my eyes so I just use some concealer. I choose a color a little bit lighter than my skin tone to awaken my eyes. For my eyebrows I used a tinted  eyebrow gel to keep them in place and add density.

THE SKIN
To protect my skin from the sun I used a SPF50 sun protection. As I have combination skin I used a primer to help my maekup stay in place longer. I put several straws of the stick foundation on my face and blended everything with my fingers. When the overall makeup look was done I applied some pressed powder with a brush and sprayed  some fix/refreshing mist on my face to get a more natural finish.
 THE CHEEKS
I applied a beautiful red/coral long lasting blush on the apple of my cheeks. This product is matte with some nice tiny gold particles which give a beautiful highlight effect.
THE LIPS
I applied one of my favorite summer lipsticks (see HERE). It is a lip balm which is very pigmented and very gentle on my natural very dry lips. For the day I apply this balm lightly for a natural result.

NIGHT LOOK

THE EYES
I used a black waterproof eyeliner close to the upper lashes. To create a natural somkey eyes I decided to use a cream eyeshadow in a dark brown color on my lids. It also contains some bronzy shimmer which give a perfect result for a night look I think. To give more definition to my eyes I placed some eyeliner on my lower lashes I decided to use a brown eyeliner so the eye look does not look too heavy. I then used several coats of my 3 favorite mascaras on my lashes.
THE LIPS
I just added layers of the same lipstick.
THE ACCESSORIES
To upgrade an everyday look to a night look accessories are a must and can totally change your look. Here I added some touch of gold and bronze.  

XOxo
Dianna.H

List of products used
DAY
1-Crème de la mer spf 50protecting fluid
2-The body Shop “Insta Blur”
3-Yves St Laurent “touche éclat” concealer/highlighter n°7
4-MAC studio finish concealer in NC50
5-6-IMAN stick to none foundation in Earth2 and Earth3
7-Lancôme blush subtil in “rouge in lve”
8-Cargo HD powder n°40
9-L’Oréal brow artist plumper in medium/dark
10-BOBBI BROWN lip balm in cherry pink

NIGHT
11-MAC FIX+
12:Rimmel black waterproof eyeliner
13:Lancôme brown waterproof khôl liner in 02 Chataîgne
14:BOBBI BROWN long wear sparkle shadow + liner
15-mascara 1: Lancôme
16-mascara 2: Benefit- “They’re real”
17-mascara 3/on the lower lashes only: L’Oréal

All about my favorite summer routines and products HERE
SHARE:

2 comments

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig