My 2015 fall makeup look 1/2: trendy colors

 October 24th, 2015 
lire en français ici
Hello readers, today I share with you my first fall makeup look for 2015. This one is inspired by several fall trends colors; mainly earthy tones and plum. To know more about the details of this look you just have to click HERE to watch the video I have made, and for a detail list of the products I am using scroll down until the end of this post.



Hope you enjoy this look as much as I do.
XOxo
Dianna.H

List of products used below
1- Nars all day luminous weightless foundation in Dark2/New Orleans
2- Yves St Laurent touche éclat radiant touch in n°7
3- Iman lipstick in Jaguar
4- Benefit mascara "they're real" in black
5- L'oréal Paris brow gel, brow artist in medium/dark
6- Peggy Sage, jumbo eyeshadow pencil in plum 
7- Cargo HD powder in 40
8- Black Up blush in BL06
9- Mavala nail polish in Pashmina
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig